:popcorn:
:popcorn: Sorry Grizz, I couldn't help myself.:)
If it isn't already, adjust the fan to pull air up to the ceiling. Should help. Try running both fans like that, but on low. Play around with the...
Excellent. Hoping for a gooder outcome for you boettg33. You got this.
I wanna' see the container for the electrolysis bath that's gonna' get.:D
My wife suggested peppermint tea a few times to settle my stomach.......it does seem to work.
26 this morning and still a good bed of coals, but I didn't add any wood until about 7:30 Still 72 in the living room. I don't think this...
WooHoo, go mom!
Started doing mostly decaf about a week ago. Folgers. I drink what's on sale, but not usually the less expensive stuff. Hate Starbucks. Can't much...
That's lookin' real good Kimberly! Get up on that roof, so you can have fire!!! Just be careful. Eavestrough? Nothing a big hammer won't make...
I'll second that!
I was gonna' suggest a fire mural in there, but wut-ev.:D That's really ingenious. I like that she used a flameless candle....had me worried for a...
Oldest daughter had an '08 Edge....her son uses it now. She got a new Flex. I don't like that look. Wife would really like the extra seating, but...
He was Zorro, and the dad on Lost in Space. Back in the day.
Yep, all the above. Let's not forget Guy Williams.
Need a cant hook for those bigguns.
This is a perfect example of how strange the English language is. It can lead to confuzzlement.
100%, but only if it doesn't get cold. :D We use a small DV heater when it gets below our comfort level, and that varies a little.
So, is the Explorer a '15....'16? A little older? Been looking hard at those. We want room, 4WD, tow. XLT would work, but also thinking the...
Brought this to mind, but don't do the dance either............. [MEDIA]