Yet another...........Rutland Products High Heat Silicone (76) - High Heat Sealants & Patches - Ace Hardware
Here's another.............Gasket Makers : Permatex® High-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket
I can put my hand on Class in normal use...can't keep it there too long though.
Here's one........Hi-Temp Red Silicone Caulk-57500 - The Home Depot
Me
Just to clarify, is this wood cut, split, and stacked already?
sam s , don't forget firewood. You have a very short window of opportunity to get some firewood for net winter. Try your darndest to get some dry...
Ours blinked off and right back on last night. Messed with the motion lights outside. I'm glad you found the culprit. I appreciate the folks who...
8 splits of Oak and Maple last night at about 11, and it's 70 in here this am at 8am I waited until 8:30, then added 3 Maple splits on the coals....
Today's the day.....so, good luck boettg33
Thanks Gas, but I'm fine. Yooper is under the weather. I do like chicken noodle soup though.:thumbs:
Snow started here about an hour ago, and it's comin' down pretty good. Depending on whether I believe Accuweather, The Weather Channel, or Phil,...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Yep, that's me......old snappin' Dave.:picard::rofl: :lol:
Yep, another fine option and gooder than mine.:headbang:
Once he gets this Condar, just take the one on the pipe and put it on the stove. The mags are pretty slow to respond to temp changes, but will do...
Keweenaw , it just occurred to me that I got a probe thermo for my pipe, but for reasons I won't go into, I can't install. If you'd like it, pm...
You do realize I don't really eat all that popcorn.......right?:rofl: :lol::popcorn::coffee:
Generally, you can double the outside temp of single wall pipe to get an estimate what the exhaust gas temps are. I have no idea how to figure out...
Don't feel too bad, as I had a similar situation when we first moved here. Little did I know the previous owners hadn't cleaned the flue system in...