Welcome aboard woodeye . Have you done any, or have you considered doing any, insulating in the house? Helps tremendously to cut down on wood use...
I almost couldn't see it......being camo and all.:D
Same here. Found a guy last year who cuts a lot of Ash, Beech, and Maple. I'll go that route, then maybe do a log load.
Nice. Camo floor? :thumbs::dex: Look in the manual....maybe there's info on the burn-in procedure, but usually you start with a small kindling...
Heck, I thought that was some kinda' alcoholic beverage. Looks like firewood to me.:thumbs:
Life happens. I plan to continue buying my way back into the "3 year plan" while also doing some cutting in the woods. I've been considering going...
6 this am, going to 11, then down to -1 overnight. 68 in the house at 8am. 4 small-medium Oak splits in the stove to help burn things down a bit....
We got about an inch of snow last night. The forecast for 3-6" got pushed back to yesterday afternoon through this afternoon. Just loaded (at 8am)...
Function first.....:thumbs:
Exactly....it's work's fault.:dex:
Wish I could do that to my Jeep.
Hahaha, it's more than four too.:dex: I think bogydave has a thread somewhere about the number of times he handles firewood. He's got it down to...
Hey Pallet Pete , hard to tell from the pic, but is the saw table flush with the bench top? Almost doesn't look like it. How will you access the...
The question was somewhat rhetorical, but gooder info, nonetheless. How's the hearth coming along?
S&W has been around long enough......he'll get back on track. :thumbs: With the way this winter's been, it should help me get back to where I...
Friday and Sat. are forecast for -9 and -6 overnight. Will probably (most likely) change by then, but I've already started bringing in some large...
Musta had an out of body experience and didn't even know it.
Maybe just smooth? [MEDIA]
So now, you're just an operator?:D [MEDIA]
Mus' be talkin' 'bout the saw........:saw: [MEDIA]