I wish we had a meynards around here. Always seems like smoking deals!
"Includes battery"?? Is that thing electric start? That looks like a honda clone engine...just like HF sell also. I bet it starts just as easy too.
Best I can hope for is 3.5" I have r19 in the ceilings. The part in attic with floor will stay that way as I am not putting false rafters up there...
If I cut holes every 16"s into the drywall and blow it in. Thats on the list for one day.
Oh I can get heat for 24 hours and start from coals as much as 36 hours plus from a reload. But remember without much insulation heat and useable...
That would not be good for me. I would panic when away and I saw my temps dip below the threshold I wanted!!
I wish we had that. Well for short bursts!
Most people here in SC have insulation. Well if their house is newer than 1950. My buddy who lives about 15 miles from the coast will text about...
Dang up there in NH y'all are the same temp we are here in SC!!!
Maybe I hope $500, like the guy in Wi that I saw yesterday on the Hearth.com CL laugh of the day post.