And holes a wheelbarrow full of wood
Couldnt afford to not turn that wood into firewood!
Oh. I assumed electric chainsaw. Could be a big mitre saw?
Electric is no fun
I was gonna say I bet those poor tires are overloaded as is the trailer
Thats about what I do
Nice nickle door. Nice gate. We couldnt get away with that so we drummed it in to him HOT. Amazing how naturally cautious he is. And he is very...
Got to 29 last night full box of oak last night and this mourn
Ranger bob, is your screen name cause you drive a ranger or for army ranger or park ranger?
Ah dont worry in the beginning there was only like 30-60 of us talking to each other!! Now there is hundreds!!!!! We use to all comment or see...
I wondered why it seemed like a bunch of old stuff was popping up. Zombie threads all over...and halloween has been over for a few weeks!
That reminds me does anyone want to buy an earthquake 3214 saw for $100?
Buy a few and sell new at $1500
There is more splitting and stacking time and stacking would be hard. But its easier to split 8" wood and can probably do bit one handed while...
Buy me one too XJ. Then when you come south on a mud run or rock crawl or something we can meet up and settle up.
You gonna buy im all and sell for $950 all winter long on CL?
Wow!! Thats a lot of work there!!
I about seriously thought about taking a road trip and staying with one of you guys to get one!!! Then I thought Nah. Probably my be cheaper to...
Thats not that hard. Load that bad boy with smaller, not 7", black locust splits and watch it hit 750 as it goes nuclear and shortly your stove...
Id love a BKK!!!!