Yea I only have a 12 bolt rear
No professional here but I do cut a fair amount of my cutting in summer
Your last sentence would make me not want them. I do A LOT of cutting in the summer. Chaps allow the back to be open for some airflow. Often times...
Around here our mennonites are things like cabinet makers, carpenters , builders, farmers, metal roofing and gutters. Fabricators and welding,...
Yea those sound like mennonites the Amish are all unmechanized usually. Although some of them have tools and power in their shops??
Least we got them...3 times!!! Just messing with ya. Are those farmers mennonite or amish? I though Mennonite would use tractors and things?
Your welcome! I just figured since you had 70k on them they would be pretty worn.
Yea you are correct but I won't be carrying any more weight than I am now. It will just allow my truck to sit without as much sag.
I have a 80 k10 myself. I want to update and replace my springs to heavier ones. Mine squat pretty good with what I dont think is much weight.
I know of its snow use maybe your mostly going slow?? But I think I would be worried about a blow out or something. I have seen some of them done...
I would say that tarts would be better on hard surfaces. In a yard I would think bags would grip better as they would bite into the ground. But if...
I use to keep my small Yanmar at my uncles about a mile from the farm. Several times a year when we went I drove it to my place and back each time...
Can't last as long grooved like that as there is less tire contacting the road. Would think bit would help in mud. They do it for worn road tires...
Yea there is tons of forums. Forums for everything in the world. I'm not talking about passing along your grandads circle saw or slide mitre. But...
I was thinking more along the lines of say a flooring mailed, carbide bits for dremel tool for muffler mods, or anything tool related not...
Mine was born in november so he was rolling around and moving some that first winter. The next one he was just at a year.
We need a tool pass along here on this site!!!
Or you can look it up from the manufacture literature?
I'm guessing maybe they say on them like other bars?
The 310 is a smaller saw. I would go baby and get a 170