Who is dht?
The splitter I use from a buddy has hard lines on his cyl.
Oil into crank case not onto the bar WOT allows more mix into the saw and therefore more into crank case. I would let it idle 10-30 seconds at...
You gonna throw one of those in the linked xj and ride down here to sell me?
I see the battery for electric start!!!
I see an oil leak under engine?
Thats a 30 ton and I thought the sale was on the 22??
I already asked awhile back if he was Mike. Hes not!! Ha! I thought there was a chance. Maybe still? But the lack of ms362 jokes is telltale to me...
Dang fat fingers. Going to correct it now :-( Got to admit , that was funny though!!
They run methanol in race cars dont they?
I think he is right alcohol makes more power and has a higher octane. Thats why all the drag cars and race saws run it. I think the deal thats...
I saw the fluid out front and grabbed a bucket for when I change the tractor next
Or that they dont care how much fuel out how clean my 1980 k10 runs but they care about new ones. I know they can't make old stuff clean and new...
Correct. Thats why they had a bypass mode for it to operate in unless it was in a testing mode. They wanted to maximize mpg and power. Once it was...
If there still available an hour after they open
I saw that last night and thought the same thing
No idea?? But the factory has to make money and so does the dealer as MM said. $250 off in cash you dealer is just turning money over and not...
Wow thats a whole lot of money they give!!!!
4 guys to move it and it only weighs over 250# and it comes apart in pieces??? Does look like a nice bench!
What??? That doesnt make sense?