I use to look hard on CL for spliters. Nothing less than like 60-80% of retail ever came up. But I am not in big burning country. Less burn today...
Kevin thats sounds about how I would expect one to work. The danger I see is not falling on the cone and it drilling right through your heart or...
The skys the limit. Room to bargain!
Haha!
Isnt there a guy on here named unicorn? No way I would build or run one of those??? Can't be faster or easier than a hydro? No way you can make...
Cherry is not been that great of a wood!! Imagine some good white oak or locust!!!
Is that before of after the cleaning??[emoji50]
Id be cutting that stuff into firewood. Or burning it on site to avoid the time to load,haul,dump,
Yea you can round file square chain. Many normal folks do when factory edge is worn
I turned a logger buddy of mine who also has a small retail store with logging stuff and truck parts onto them last sale they had. I think he...
My guess is that some leave a layer of ash for insulation and so they dont burn out the fire bricks as soon on the bottom. Thats the only reason I...
How long are these loops cause thats a steep price!! Id take both back!!! I can buy stihl 20" loops for that! Husky loops can be had online...
Ok so your saying you have reported all your income thats good. Used saws that make a profit are still required I believe to be reported on your...
Just like I'm sure you reported anything you made as well as your expenses from any saw you have ever sold or flipped???:-)
Dont flag it theres nothing wrong with buying and reselling to make a buck? Thats the capitalist system. And sounds like your talking about the...
Yea it cuts a lot of the crap out so bots easier and faster on a phone. There is down sides. I could see tue title if I scrolled it or clicked it.
I'm on tapatalk all is see up top is literally "opinion on fore...."
Dude just trust us it dont work!! Wet wood equals less heat to you and your house and more creosote for your chimney. The only reason people talk...
Wet wood requires heat to boil off the moisture. That is heat thats not warming your house or stove. It also creosotes up your chimney as the...
Haha! Thats great!!