That sucker is clean!!! Put flippy caps on it!!!!!
How many you have left now?
Mix it. I would buy universal tractor hydro fluid . Out was $20 on black friday at TSC and $27 regular I think for 5 gals. You could also...
I am tempted. I bought a starting/deep cycle battery for the boat for use late this summer that needed one. We never ended up using the boat this...
All that crap I have listed over on TBN in the sit line is kind of a joke poking fun at some people how detailed and how much crap they list. Kind...
Thats what I like about my little old Yanmar. Simple to fix and maintain. Not near as simple but not much past it!! And I have 24hp and enough...
Half throttle cutting with a saw? That will be hard on not right..dont get the max air flow over it and the optimum fuel ratio when running plus...
Love those cubs. Cool looking and love the old tech on them.
Welcome farmer. Cool old tractor!
Two!!! He looks like a good 3.5 year old! I havent hunted at all this year. My son and other stuff have kept me. Our season starts oct 1 to
At 0 I would be loading the stove hard with oak/hickory type stuff 3x a DAY!!!!! I HAVE A BIT OF PINE AND WALNUT IN MY STOVE FOR THE NIGHT. ON A...
I had a poulan wild thing that took almost a minute to start flowing oil after out was dry!!!!!
Too bad he is wandering around at 3am post rut. That buck is not killable this year unless that changes.
I would of shot both!!
There is some cool ms170 vids out there!!!!
That would be a smart move!! With a half cradle to keep it from spinning the wood on one side and a long lever to move it down like a drill...
It is indeed an awesome saw!:-)
Yep your right. And old man I think most of us make more at a job that sitting around. But I can only work so much. I dont have an option of...
That guy may have been there at 5-6am and maybe only could afford one. Maybe he is hoping to make a few hundred bucks to help cover gifts for his...
Yesterday was at same inlaws house. They returned and cut the heat off. Was 60s outside and 71 in house and they had the air running!! I was...