They will send you a sample so you can decide . I forget how many they send but I think its like two. Plenty for you to decide if you like them.
Somehow I missed recent updates. There is pages of posts!:bug:
I think its homelite410 that sells a thing you clamp in the vise and holds the chain and will tighten down on it like a grinder chain cradle so...
Sadly I dont sit when I come home. Off playing with him and following him around. Yesterday I pulled the front rotors on the sequoia to get them...
Oh ok. I thought this was a guy with some property or something ? Well win for you. At that price I would burn mostly line. Just a few more...
Thats crazy. The time involved is not worth it to me!!!
This phone goes through a mode where it just crawls in the evening when I get home. Seems like I make way more then, and dont catch them all. I...
Oh so you buy all your wood. I forgot about that. Someone sells pine for that cheap? Must have a processor. No way I would mess with selling it...
Using electric heaters!!! There using 1500 watts! Around here thats like $0.25/hr for the power. If your running two of them that adds up! Three...
If my house was that efficient I would have like a 10 years wood supply on hand!
WHAT!!! That can't be efficient!!!!
There still $799?
Dire that concrete block up and start making some firewood!
I think I would buy one if I were near a store
Tall rack
At $900 is it worth bit unless its used? Maybe yalls state dont have sales tax? It was $799 and with 7% tax that comes to $854 and if you got...
What about the wrist pin? It would be off center. Is there clearance to the head off center?
Popup piston? Glueing a quarter to the piston top?:rofl: :lol:
The fluid will expand. The reservoir is not under pressure . There is a breather hole for reservoir and it will puke out any fluid that is...
We have white SUVs also two of them an 01 Toy Highlander and an 04 Sequoia. Both white. We both dont like white but just happens to be the...