33 this mourn oak
The smaller diameter sprocket gives the feel of more useable torque in the saw to pull a given size chain. A larger diameter sprocket gives less...
I should of specified. That first pic of the tool by the tire!!! Not it just sitting onn that white thing!
Rip that chime out!!! So when you steer the blower e constantly goes on and off? Or to turn nit on it has to be in said position?
Ahhh as soon as I saw that first pic I knew it!! Thats crazy?? Such a random tool to not mention it. I installed some new dishwasher parts and...
I thought it looked like a cup holder ??
I got my huztle bran DP muffler I ordered in like 7 days!
Mine came with some like foil backed strips that were adhesive. It was a generic thing it looked like.
Or tuck in fiberglass with a putty knife around it.
The roxul will get nasty and full of crap. I would just use the insulation that is for behind surrounds
Are you running this as a slammer or have a liner?
A totally seized 660 is worth more than a new in box 170!!! If it just needs a fuel line and carb rebuild its worth multiple new ones!!!
Minty!
I like the random willow branches or whatever be hint the saw leaned on the round. A every artistic touch
Not fiberglass what you want is Roxul its a fireproof insulation for things like this.
If you dont mind uncoiling and coiling up cords being tethered and always being close enough to an outlet to use said cords or getting out your...
Welcome to the club! And Yea that stuff won't dry as wellninnthere. Sun light and wind will be your friend.
The number or driver link holes on the rim sprocket. The bigger the sprocket the higher the chain speed. Just not as much torque
I just cut a few pieces of fat lighter/ lighter pine and light those with a match and put some splits I resplit on those and then normal splits...
I was also thinking a taller piston out of something as well and cut to chamber.