"Anti-lock recursive Bluetooth ignition enabled"
Hey homesteaders would fix that minor issue with chewing gum and baling twine, what's this dealership thingy?
Well last week WCSH placed a new sub channel on air for a bit, and from the chatter on what I watched it is going to be Antenna TV airing on 6.3...
Didn't drop it into the bag did you? Today is cranberry/pear conserve canning day. Giving the sanitize cycle a work out.
:popcorn:
Get the warsh done, it only piles up on you to the point you run out of clean clothes.
Camp got closed, getting too old to go up and down the embankment with the water pump. Brought back a load of stuff to wash and it is in the...
Hey Pete don't give them too much information it can lead to cranial implosion:whistle:
I haven't a clue and that is the way I want it cuts down on questions. I am a youngster and I don't have a birth certificate, just a lab report,...
You left out the accelerant how are your partners in crime going to get that fire really going?
When you spend money at a BK or other such place you never save anything.
Doing the warsh, to be followed by closing son's camp. He won't be up for Columbus Day weekend seems one of his cousins is getting hitched....
Like I mentioned earlier some of your wildlife could be very problematic for any domestic/farm animal be it a chicken, cat, dog, calf, or goat....
My cat does earn her keep, she makes us smile and laugh, she even tolerates the toddler who will be two next month around turkey day.
You chase rodents?
:grizz::cheers::drool:
What did your wife say about your encounter?
Help, save me I'm stuck in a hollowed out tree trunk with a lot of acorns.
It never was my rocky chair so I don't mind her getting it, my shadow used to sleep in it on his kitty quilt most of the winter. H e double l I...
I prefer not to have a means for them to enter at all.