Or pops can go on a diet and exercise program. Notice, I didn't use the word or.:whistle:
Now you understand why I don't press my own cider. I can take all the apples I can scrounge to a place a bit south of here and use a large...
I see, you studied beer drinking? Brewing man, brewing, not drinking provides a decent return :doh::dex::picard::whistle::pete::drool::cheers:
A word of advice to you who are in the throws of or will shortly be looking at bills from xyz school, remember if they don't have any of their...
STB hasn't been able to hibernate since the pellet roaster was installed, before that I actually could hibernate. Might get to hibernate this...
:doh::faint::whistle::picard:
Yep, it should be interesting.
I'll be more impressed when you have a fermenter full (6 or more gallons) and the air lock is gluging. That is barely enough to to be sure it is...
Hey Geek, how's that leaf blower treating you these days? :)
I currently have seven laying hens. Only one of them has a name, Ebony and she is a Black Jersey Giant (and yes she is rather large), the other 6...
Good luck with the cider making. I haven't even gone for any cider yet, shortly. It might even be this week if the boss didn't bust the budget on...
Warsh day today, yesterday was recycle a "pine" day, that one learned not to eat my apples or apple tree. Woke up, let the girls out and gave...
Maybe hemlock beams - Google Search
And for the grinder?
Yeah, but the smaller one seemed to do a good job on lamb ribs. I figured that once SKEEKER got the hang of it he could help sub do a moose in...
If you are going to play cook I suggest you get one of these 6 Rack Digital Smoker | Bradley Smoker North America and cook something worthwhile.
Incorrect, it is the worst word in the entire swearing dictionary it rates more x's than any other word, shame on you!...
Well what do you get for dreck, and 6.3 is antenna tv and it appears it went live yesterday.
This is known in the trade as digestion.
Sure sure, try again, I'm an old fart so I know about bubble gum, baling twine, and homesteaders who have a ton of work to do, your boss needs to...