Well the apple sauce and bread got made, then a meatloaf for supper, plenty warm in the house today not so much outside. I even got a brew with...
KC goes towards the little one who visits here looking for someone to play with.
Well I got my marching orders for today, make and can apple sauce. That project to be started after the bread is ready for baking. So no window...
The place that I have bought the last 28 tons from called me back in August wondering if I was going to order more since I ordered 12 ton last...
I don't do the ones in the kitchen/dinning area until after the holidays, the other ones get installed after I clean the windows. Likely this...
I had cleaned up all of the yard furniture that I normally bring in last weekend. I just angle the awning on the swing so the snow load doesn't...
I ran around all day, don't know if I actually got anything important done. Let's see the boss has plenty of room in the garage but the work...
My youngest daughter is a Bagpipe player, she is also an instrumental music teacher certified for K-12, but teaches K-6 including general music...
Time for lessons on the pipes as in Bagpipes that is :hair:.
I remember, I just don't know where he is now.
Hey a nice blue tarp from Mardens is the native roofing material in Maine.
I don't know.
Which one of them?
Tarp covered snowblower.
Not hardly, not buying any pellets this year, let alone any supreme ash makers. Might not burn any pellets either. I have over 8 tons on hand....
Quit bugging jt. Well today brings the start of cleaning the garage to fit the car inside along with a ton of other junk. Part of which was the...
BAD TC FIREPOT While this message may indicate that the firepot thermocouple may need to be replaced, more often it displays if its wire...
It was great, a bit of horseradish mayo and a couple of different mustards, the only thing missing was the sauerkraut and potatoes.
Oh well we took a trip up the road and did a junk store and lunch run. I had the sausage platter with a porter chaser. At the junk store I added...
Don't get too happy go lucky, it was in the forecast for the mountains latter this week as of last night. You won't know until the time has...