I can do dual but the 2.4 band in this house is a none starter due to all of the 2.4 stuff. There were also a couple of 2.4 band routers in...
What you never practised picking up bits and packet reassembly?
Not here, it works fine between where my router is and the TV. My router doesn't have any external antenna(s) and is a WNDR4500(Netgear) some...
I had to change my router from the 2.4 GHz radio to the 5 GHz one to eliminate interference from the portable telephone system, two wireless mouse...
I can go even lower than Bud Light.
It is better than Bud Light.
Doggy, Compost them.
Informational link: Company recalls potentially hazardous pellet stoves
I ain't done any leaf clean up at all, if I can avoid it I will. A bit of wind can clean a lot of it up around here. When the leaves go down...
It is called a combiner.
Well taking a break from window work, up and down, in and out, drives both KC and I crazy. Time for a walk to the mail box.
So does the bank we went to, it is the cross selling that got me a bit peeved, we have been with that bank for 15 years or so. I kind of lost...
I hate to tell you this but I was not even drinking yesterday evening. I keep telling you folks I'm trying to forget whatever I knew if anything,...
I have more such questions but will save them for another time.
The BOTs from next door got all of the squirrels, chippies also.
That's normal isn't it?
For some reason I doubt that would solve my problems Steve.
I told you I was behind on things this year. I got distracted this year. My list is getting shorter just not to where it normally is this time...
The cider is all gone, as is the mead, currently I'm working on a porter. I haven't even started brewing for this winter. Not even a single...
Then why is there a pile of them under the tree on the south west side?