I've gotten so I can tune out the commercials, what gets me mad is the phone calls, so they have to listen to the answering machine if I do not...
Just hand picked apples and then the squeezins are cold pasteurized (UV). I've watched the process (oops) form stem to stern. I am awaiting...
The fermenter is being sanitized. Timer is running. The apple cider is no longer too cold. Glad I'm making and not buying the good stuff.
I'm waiting for a couple of other transmitters to add a sub channel or two, one must compete in the dreck slinging contest. Besides it means you...
Channel 23 (Fox) is opening up its third sub channel to carry Comet TV an OTA Sci -Fy type of programming...
Well Comet TV launches on October 31 and channel 23 (Fox) is testing their 3rd sub channel and will be carrying it from the looks of things so I...
Sounds like you had fun.
I do the warsh every 8 days , so it moves. Oh well. We got loaded up on fried seafood at noon time and then stopped in at Apple Acres on the...
Yep, only I like the old tunes. There is a piper in the family.
Depends upon one's mood.
Not fake ones, real ones that can be heard at your nearest Highland Games competition. KC (kitty cat) was sleeping on a set of pipes last...
How do you feel about bagpipes?
There are a lot of things that get into this situation. I and a few other folks could write a book on it. Lots of things to get this train...
Well let's see I've been slowly getting my interior storms installed. I hate washing windows so this is a slow painful job for me. It was wash...
Well I had a cold one but it was from an English extract. So I was celebrating UK beer day I guess :picard:.
The final thing (that gets the yeast tossed into) is a syrup for all intents and purposes. For something lower than bud light any flat old porter...
If some of you look at the recall you will discover that it isn't for all of them, just some. It being a through wall or window mount isn't the...
The ones next door herd horses do you really think those wimps for cats can compete? Might work on an OMV raid though as he is watching for blue...
Molly will get you for that, have you had your flea and tick treatment this fall?
You are being set up for the skillet.