A bit of a possible preview of things to come Record Siberian snow could bode ill for Northeast that should make jt's day or not. :popcorn:
Downing a porter while watching a transcode likely on its way to he double. Didn't do much of anything today. Yesterday I got the last of my...
I waited until the self cleaning cats went up for adoption. :whistle:
The boss had the treatment back in 2007, the only issue she had with it was the PA that did her second 'vis injection hadn't done enough of them...
Warsh day here and this is also the every other Wednesday so KC is being entertained by the little one.
It is a bit more than a lubrication job. Have they scheduled a second shot. Hope the person doing the injection has done many of them. Good luck.
The only car to leave us needing a tow was a ford. You can keep them.
Edited to add.
Not for me. We let them blow down over the bank, ain't seen many come back. The rest either get mulched or raked and added to the compost piles....
We got our voting done and now I have the rest of the day off.
Did a reverse junk store run this afternoon after lunch. Was at Renys and got some yummies and 12 pounds of orange blossom honey so I can start a...
It is nip and tuck price wise, in fact I saw the dino juice pusher at the transfer station and I'll likely order a tank fill up sometime next...
Zero.
Well we got the jalopy loaded for a trip to the recycle bin on the way to the feed store for some chicken scratch. The bin was full so we ended...
That was us when we lived in the city. Up here in the sticks there are places that host parties for the kids and have what is known as trunk or...
Eighth Halloween at this house and haven't had a single trick or treater since we have been here. Long dark driveway cuts down on that activity....
There are several 2000 degree items that are actually cements, they are not sealants, I have used various 2000 degree cements for things like...
You do not use stuff that can handle the normal operation of the device it is always for the abnormal conditions that you choose sealant....
Wand you mean like a sterie stick? Not quite strong enough I believe but I haven't done any looking into the matter.
Maybe it is not worth the price to go with cable or sat for TV for a lot of folks. I am all set with what I can get OTA as we watch a bit of PBS...