Time to bottle the cider. Then comes the worst part of brewing the real wait game.
I've managed to stay out of the Great Lost Bear although I've had some of the deserts from there in the long ago past and I've walked by it many...
Forget Jay's and spend some quality time at The Great Lost Bear on Forest Avenue. ETA: www.greatlostbear.com
I keep an eye on the water content which was low here last winter so I only did around the edge over the long second story deck and cleaned off...
Well, what's going on in the big city of Portland?
I prefer perp orange when psycho analysing.
Some did they went boomy.
We will discuss that at your next session. As for normal that isn't what my several dozen page shrink report said about me so I have no idea...
Snowy about that door keep it open and maybe some more folks will show up, the folks here just love to talk. Hi Ambient welcome, to this funny...
A millwright for when the new stuff doesn't work and the powers that be need a way out without loosing their salary.
Hey, they had blizzard warnings up in Colorado yesterday into today. That's good news right JT at least some kids will know what snow is...
Welcome Snowy, glad you found us.
That last part could keep you quite busy and in a lot of trouble. I figured there must be a bit strangeness up that a way these days. I don't...
StEarl, welcome and how are things up in the ex mill town?
Well warsh day here and just got off the phone with the pension folks and have a model calculation run in the works hopefully this will jibe with...
But when you get home :heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:
Except the longer they have it the larger that Lump Sum amount that will be headed for my IRA will be. I am fully aware of the games played and...
Well guess what the folks at Fidelity that handle certain retirement plans for one of my prior employers finally got back to me and guess what...
We're all gonna dieeeeeeeee. From the cold, the heat, the rain, the snow, the fog, you name it .... momma nature has it in for us.
I try to help in the stocking up department, we try to stay stocked up especially because of winter and getting into and out of the lot. I don't...