How about the Atari line, had a couple of them just for giggles, never played with them much. When the micros got to be under $50 at the yard...
I suppose I should mention Univac 9200/9300/9400/9480. Never had a chance to write code for their 110x line. I have emulators and OSes for...
A relative youngster I see:whistle:.
VIC 20,TI 99,COCO 1/2/3, Spectrovideo 328, Tommy Tutor, Sinclair ZX81, TRS 80 I/II/III/12. IBM 1620/1130/1800/360/370/303x/43xx. PDP 8 and other...
I can take it back further well before there were micro systems. I have an IBM1130 emulator amongst the almost 600,000 files spinning on my...
Doing the media from a thumb drive works very well so I'm not going to worry too much about the drive speed. After all the drive is much faster...
Trying to make our freind from down under be at home here.
Happy Thanksgiving all you pellet heads. Now to let the chooks out to play.
Cleanfire I'm the bandwidth monster in this house right along with being the controller of the system network. I'm thinking about upgrading the...
You characters want to have fun with that network stuff you first have to figure out exactly how many different things you are cramming into the...
Hey Chickenman where is that 100% self cleaning pellet roaster with the cold beer dispenser? Welcome to the land of the agitators.
Not really LW you get promoted to guest https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahearth.com++lousyweather&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 which to anyone...
Classic buck fever finds the newbie out in the field when ole Mr. Deer presents himself broadside to and stands there while newbie proceeds to...
Ya just have to choose your relatives better, that's all :doh:.
There were lots of folks that were in that situation or helping out others by participating in a bit of shall we say activity the wardens looked...
That by itself likely won't work in this state, you'll have to do a bit of research, there are exceptions to most regulations.
Well the hard cider bottling got done yesterday morning, today the warsh is well along. This is one of KC's days to entertain her playmate. She...
I'd suggest he learn how to track just for starters, from the sounds of it he has the shooting part all taken care of except maybe waiting until...
Hey Bags what are ya messing up today :whistle: Over here they send out the :vulture::vulture: and :heidi::heidi: when you are naughty.
Hey CleanFire what are ya bribing the keepers of the door to the Cellar with? I understand that :cheers: works :drool:.