Wait a second, isn’t this thread about gloves?:binoculars:
Which gloves are you referring too?
Poor Rope needs to weigh in on this. Problem is he’s probably so busy filling the stove & finding wood he doesn’t have any time left to...
Sounds pretty neat.
Thanks fellas.:)
I don’t even know what a Vedolux is. I never came across it in my research of boilers. Definitely sounds more efficient than my new Heatmaster....
I was surprised that the material on the impellers was enough to keep the fan from turning.
Thanks for the information. It is much appreciated. I still have a lot to learn.
Just finished chores & checked the fire. Everything working as it should. Guess I’ll try splitting the wood I have into smaller splits. I can’t...
Thanks for the tip!:)
Somewhat cleaner:[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Got it back together & it’s running. We’ll see what we have in the morning.
I got the impeller off. And scraped all around the motor side in the back of the impeller. It’s all pretty crudded up but it’s dry creosote. A lot...
Any ideas on the best way to remove this crud? Wire brush?
Another shot[ATTACH]
So I just got ready to go to bed & my wife closed the shade in our bedroom window & said” honey the red light is flashing on the wood stove “ so I...
Thanks for all the information everyone. I’m going to pull the fan tomorrow & see what I find. Also going to let my dealer know what’s going on in...
Same principles of operation though.:handshake:
Which model OWB do you have sir?
Yes. A nice bed of coals for sure. Glad to hear I’m not alone.