Same here Woodwidow! If you’re in North East Pennsylvania give us a shout.:)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I enjoy the stuffed ones but I also like em plain.My brother-in-law make them from the garden in the summer & he cans the with an olive oil,...
I love cherry pepper in olive oil. They’re addictive for me.:)
The one we attended was a great time & Wellseasoned & his wife were wonderful hosts!
What kind of new splitter are you looking at?:)
Bingo!
That Dave is an excellent plan!!!!!
Best plan of all. I admire your dedication to living by your bodies own clock & not the rest of the planets. :yes: :handshake:
Maybe I’ll have to move there.:) Standard time year round makes more sense for my bodies clock.
Our Central Boiler went in 2006 no issues thus far.
I was never able to achieve that.:confused::doh:
Madsen’s or Frawleys
Not me. I’m a standard time year round kinda guy.:D
I love that one!
I’m with you 100000%!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that a fact. I wasn’t sure if it was passed for sure or not.
Oh how I hate this upcoming time change nonsense. :(
Dad used to pull some incredible hitch’s with an old 1946 JD B He could navigate around the woods like a weasel with that narrow front end. Brake...
Does Husky Stihl make that orange handled axe/maul? :)