[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hello friends I am exploring a grapple that might work better for me than what I am currently using. 99% of the time I am picking logs off of a...
Nice tractor! I have a fork type grapple sort of like your on a 70hp JD when I’m picking logs off a triaxle piked load of firewood I have a hard...
Welcome in Charlie.:)
Do you have any problems with the winter & depression Rope? When my dad lived up there in the early 1950s he said the winter were long & kind of...
I grew up watching all the great oldies Bugs Bunny Andy Griffin Etc. I find myself watching the oldies over & over.
That’s great!
I never operated one but I thought those splitters with the adjustable up down wedge would eliminate/reduce the different sizes splits & waste....
That’s what we have & I would agree 1000%
I have a Stihl FS 80 that has served me well over the last 20 or so years.
Ahhh. Forgive my ignorance.:)
That’s a funny looking winch on the back of your tractor.:tears:
Nice! Where the heck is Glasir? And I’d love to hear more about the JD 345 & the forestry mulcher!
I like Jeff Jepson books they are very easy for my pea brain yo understand & have excellent illustrations to help convey his points. I’m also in...
I usually have a couple of old hooded sweatshirts that I cut the front pockets out of. Saves a lot of laundry aggravation.
It’s moved it’s share off firewood & baled its share of hay. And yes the hour meter still works![ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1997 John Deere 5500. Best tractor we’ve had so far. Bought her new.[ATTACH]
Where did you purchase it? Direct from the company?
Maybe it’s 45:1?