[MEDIA]
I love kimchi Lukem!!!!!
Thanks. I’m not too tech savvy. Can I do that from an iPhone? I don’t know what copying a web address entails. Thanks again!
Not to hijack a thread but Incidentally how do you get a video from YouTube over here anyhow ?
Don’t know how to forward a video here but check out Joe Bonamassa &Beth Hart. Rhymes the official video. Great stuff!
I know you guys will think I’m nuts but I love a sauerkraut sandwich. Rye bread, German mustard & sauerkraut. That’s it.Sometimes I’ll add some...
Great news! God is faithful.:)
I think we all know his comment was made in good nature.
U sure put your post 76 year old foot in your mouth this time!:rofl: :lol::)
Thank you for posting this reminder. Could save someone a lot of pain & grief.
This is a great idea that we need to drill in our heads. Itssso hard to adopt a new helpful habit when I’ve been doing it without stretching for...
[ATTACH]
The old elm wood stoves used a Pyrex pie plate for a view on their stove doors. I always thought that was pretty neat.
I can just imagine what one of the adults in my life ( parents, grandparents,Aunts, Uncles, etc.)growing up would have done to me if I ever...
So in my search for grapple information I have discovered that Fransgard doesn’t make a hookup for my JD quik tach loader configuration. Guess...
Isn’t it crazy how stuff our parents & culture would have NEVER tolerated a decade or two ago are now so common place in society.
I avoid Walmart. I hear you on the cell phone thing though. Super annoying!
That’s my problem with the fork grapple, can’t see where I’m at in the pile or how many logs I’m under. Are you liking your new setup? Your...
Do you have bias towards any of the brands you mentioned? Is one built more ruggedly than the others? Thanks!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]