I feel like I haven’t seen a Midwinter post in quite a while. Did I just miss it? Does anyone know if she’s doin okay. Thanks.
Sometimes well drillers will put the depth of the well & the depth to water on the inside of the well cap. Not always but sometimes.
Like that!:)
[ATTACH]
Exactly what is Flexeril?
I wish the ideal steel was available in side load as well as front load. At least I don’t think it’s available as a side loader.
Ah I see now you have the 200 unit. Sorry.
I feel like I get more creosote than I should. At 12-17% reading on the moisture meter perhaps our stove is oversized? I call Heatmaster direct &...
Wow those are pretty enlightening stats! A lot more heat from a a lot less wood!
Road trip to New Hampshire? Not sure what part of New York your in but it would be a pretty trip!:)
Would increasing the O2 setting eliminate some of the creosote I wonder.
Thanks I will have to look into that. When I contacted Hestmaster & explained our heating requirements they chose the 10000 over the 7000 Perhaps...
Hello Rondo. We purchased a G10000 in December to replace our aging Central Boiler 6430 . We heat 2 houses & a milk house. The Heatmaster...
I don’t know if it’s just me or not but I have such a hard time even when I’m trying to pickup a pallet. Can’t see the forks & I’m either ended...
Difficult to pick up just one log. Very hard to see where the forks are
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I believe you’re supposed to mix it with water. At least that’s what someone told me. I know a few people who swear by it for arthritis as well as...
What kind of bins do you use?
My daughter just showed me how to copy & paste. Now if I can just remember!!!!!