Mother in law is cold so we built a fire. I took the whole thing apart Friday & cleaned it thoroughly. They are having trouble with their oil...
Fired up the Heatmaster on Friday. I've read that these gasification boilers don't like to be idled they like to be run hard, Hopefully it will be...
The older I get the warmer I like it in the house. My wife & my daughter complain it’s to warm but whenever we go to visit someone else at their...
Very nice!
Rip those monsters into bite size chunks & you’ll be set with what looks like some beautiful firewood!:yes:
Another excellent post. Thank you for sharing.
Excellent post. Thank you for sharing.
The local borough took some trees down & brought me the wood. They dumped it in the grass. Here’s my problem:[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
I’m guessing hardwood is not as plentiful in your area? I see full cords of firewood priced in my area for between $175.00 - $250.00 Last triaxle...
Very hard to see where forks are in relation to logs from tractor seat. I wind up making ruts with the fork tines which is a pain.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I cut from the ends until i come to my forks with the log suspended to save my back. Then I open the grapple with the piece thats left on the...
Thats a nice looking set up. How is your visibility from the tractor seat when your grabbing the logs?
And what kind of grapple is yours? Thanks.
Wondering for our 70+ hp tractor if your type of grapple or a Frostbite type would be better for mostly plucking logs off of a triaxle delivered...
Give away firewood!!!!! I guess everything changes with time. Thank you for the update. I do hope she doesn’t forget us folks. I wish her the best...
I guess I don’t remember him. My bad. But he has a you tube channel? Like to find it & check it out. Thank you.:)
Very happy to hear that.
Thank you. I guess her interests just changed. Brandon Scott the drummer? Or a different Brandon Scott?
What a bummer. I really enjoyed reading her posts. I hope she is happy.:tears: