I am so sorry Ralphie I can’t imagine going through that. God’s strength & comfort to you your friend & to all of Karen’s family & friends. I am...
Thank you kindly Dennis. Every birthday seems to show up much sooner than a few years back!:whistle: Some friends of mine just got a fireview a...
I hate the time change both times of the year. I wish they could just decide on one and stick with it. It really doesn’t seem like such a...
Beautiful!!!!!
Thank you sir!
I bit the bullet on one of these as well after a guy who has a tree service praised the comfort of them. It is the 4th helmet I have owned in my...
hilarious!!!!!
Love that stone hearth.
I understand PB Blaster has come out with a similar product called Surface Shield. I haven’t talked to anyone with first hand experience. We use...
Stove heat is the best.:handshake::yes:
Do you mind me asking what he gets currently for a load like that?
I have thought the exact same thing many times. I can definitely relate to what you are saying sir. Yooper is right about prioritizing it just...
Thanks Mike!
Thanks!:)
I think there’s a company that still makes them in Vermont if I’m not mistaken. Is that the one you have?
Not to change the subject but how do you like that yard cart for moving firewood Mike? We typically use a one wheeled wheel barrow but it looks...
I like that set up!
Locks like your baking a potato on the hood of your tractor in the one photo!:)
Best advice! And no batteries required!!!:)
We do still have the bulk tanks. One holds 400+ gallons & the other 600+ They are still in the milk house though how would I have to pipe them to...