Do you have a nice stash of well seasoned wood for it?
Do you get much smoke in the garage when loading it Rob?
Nice!!!
That’s what confused me. I never heard of a G2000
Heatmaster?
Haven’t seen any posts from Rope lately. Probably busy up there in Alaska. Hope everything’s okay with him & his family.
Don’t beat around the bush Dennis! Tell us how you really feel!:):rofl: :lol:
That time is a great memory.:)
Thank you.:) Where did you purchase those hammer knives?
Me too!!!
This interests me. We have a John Deere 390 offset flail mower but don’t use it much because we have a lot of stones where we mow & the knives...
I love it!!!!!!!’
What make & model do you have?
Excellent! I love it! You’ve had good performance from that boiler over the years haven’t you Joe? What kind is it & how long have you had it? On...
I just wish I could understand why. Seems like 90% of the people I talk to don’t like it. It also seems like a seemingly simple thing to undo. I...
This name sounds like a manufacturer of kids toys or something. As soon as I read it I thought of Whamo! I think they used to make hoola hoops or...
This sounds like a good idea.
Fall is my favorite time of the year. It always has been. The beauty & the smell of fall is just so wonderful!
That’s beautiful. I’d love to get to BC someday!