I just replaced 16 year old 6048 with a Heatmaster G10000 hoping to use less wood. I do miss being able to throw anything in the 6048.
Is that a Central Boiler 6048?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This one doesn’t qualify for a blizzard in our area anyway.perhaps Molly was referring to a storm prediction sometime in the future?
Supposed to be 2 inches of rain in our area today before changing over to 2-5” of snow overnight. Supposed to be done by 10 or so tomorrow morning.
When is that forecast for? We are supposed to get a rain snow mix here in Northeast Pennsylvania today into tomorrow.
Very nice! Typically how many cord do you go through in a season?
Nice tractor/winch setup you’ve got there!
:bug::eek: What is this blizzard you speak of Molly? Now you’ve got me nervous!!!
Not to switch the subject but how’s the wood pile? If I remember correctly you had an outdoor woodstove ( possibly a Central Boiler?) & a huge...
Thank you Molly!
Incidentally I’ve always loved your profile picture with the quote below it. Where did you ever find it? It’s among my favorites.
Wow Molly I’ve always dreamed of living in Northern New England & wondered why you would ever want to leave. Thanks for explaining a bit what is...
Oh please try to stay in touch with us all Molly!
I’ve been thinking about this as well.
This is very interesting. Approximately how many of those crates do you have built? Thanks!
I’m thinking about coming up with something similar to avoid handling the wood so much, Thanks.:)
Hey I really like those crates! You have got yourself a terrific set up there!Much materials & work in building those crates?