Welcome to the site, Levi. I hope you find some other members in your area.
Good for you making that trip. Fun times, I'm sure. Three of you and a dog?
I hope you can get it all! Hoard on!
Any counter space, limitations? Bigger is always better, given space for it.
Good morning, everyone. Clear and dry today. 29⁰ to start. Today is one of those days of great importance, that occurs once a year. Today,...
Agreed
Thanks for asking! The appt went well. No sign of any further infection. No need to return unless something comes up.
I just came inside from dealing with leaves, and there's Christmas music playing. :headbang: My poor Klipsch Forte speakers. It's just not right.
77? When it hits 75 here, a window or two gets opened. :thumbs:
Good morning, everyone, Cool and clear to start the day. Coffee tastes good. Various errands to run today. Maybe I'll deal with leaf...
Coverings that hang low, impedes air flow. Just a few inches should suffice.
I've had the honor of seeing redwoods north of San Francisco. It was about 10 yrs ago in the Muir Woods. Amazing to see in person.
:rofl: :lol:
Nice! Why is the one with holes turned upright?