Wood awareness!
Good morning, folks. Clear and cold to start. I'll be bringing wood up to the deck, and move some leaves into the woods. Then we'll be...
If you enjoyed the end product, then giddy-up! The look good
Best of luck to her!!
Good morning, everyone. Low 50's and raining to start, Our Thanksgiving turkey is thawing out in the fridge. Indoor activities for the...
Dude, you got screwed! Nice looking splits.
Best of luck with the new business opportunity!
If not fixable, then a parts saw. Too bad.
Good morning, everyone Nice day ahead. Dry, cool, and clear. Going to visit mom and dad today. After seeing them every day since they...
Nice recovery. I have the two ends from a similar bench. No fancy back, just slats. I keep hoping I find someone to hand them off to.
No charge for metal disposal. Charges for things like, TV's, propane tanks, fluorescent lights, etc.
Good morning, folks. Cool and clear to start. No half moon this morning. All leaves removed from the gutters, with no issue. Not really a...
And there it was.....gone. :yes:
Hmmm... black birch smells like wintergreen/spearmint to me. Whatever, either wood is good to have. :thumbs:
Sass is excellent shoulder wood. I suppose if needed, it would split down to excellent kindling. Can't get enough of that root beer smell!
You still need wood to refill the wood stacks, as you empty them over the next few months. Nice hoarding!
I've not heard of it, but the web site says it's 2-stroke oil. I'd use it and mix according to your 2-stroke equipment needs. 2 cycle oil
Good morning, everyone. Cool and clear after an overnight cold front pushed through. There's only half a full moon out right now. That's due...
I'll use loose bark as kindling. I set it aside to thoroughly dry, break it into straps and stack it scattered on the wood rack on the deck. I...
Good morning, everyone. Warm start on the way to close to 70⁰. I'll be doing some rack management. Consolidating wood to free up a couple of...