I have room to let oak season properly. So, more oak the better! Nice stack of splits! :thumbs:
Mmmm split pea soup. :thumbs: I'll take the leftover bone, and boil it for a few hours. I remove the bone and let the broth sit in the fridge...
I caught some of the 2 Michigan football games yesterday. There was snow on the field. Especially, in East Lansing for the Michigan St game.
If any, just a piece or two. I keep a rack of wood on the deck, which is about 12 steps away from the stove. As Backwoods Savage says, bugs can...
Good morning, everyone. Cold and clear to start. Not too sure what's up for today, aside from football this afternoon. Stay safe Stay healthy
Good morning, folks. Clear and cold to start the day. Lots of coals for easy fire-up in the stove. :thumbs: More post-thanksgiving clean up...
Lays, eh? :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. Cool and showery today. Chance of our first snow tonight! Turkey dinner went well. Leftovers today. Stay safe Stay...
For my first GTG, not knowing anyone, I opted to sleep in my van. Why? Because I could lock myself in. :yes:
Will there be a turkey grinder variant tomorrow?
Until the juices leaking out on the counter are clear!:dex:
Recycled roofing rubber! I have it cover other stacks in the woodyard. I could use more.
Good morning, everyone. Clear, cool, and dry. Perfect start for people traveling local. Mom and dad will be joining us for Thanksgiving...
That's an apple pie on the right. Pecan is the other one.
I have this 8footer on the deck. The wood stove is 10 steps through that door. [ATTACH] Between door and rack, is the ash barrel. And just...
Mrs MikeinMa was busy this morning. [ATTACH]
Enjoy your Thanksgiving and being with family Safe trails to all traveling a distance and to those staying local. And always remember - [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. Mid-20's and clear to start. White oak overnight in the stove has the inside temp at 68⁰ A bit more of leaf management...
Best of luck with the Dr appointment!