Say what??? :rofl: :lol:
Haven't seen Brandon Scott around lately. Anyone hear from him?
Talk about overreaching law enforcement. Geese.
Good morning, folks. Above freezing and rainy to start. Mid-50's later with showers. A good day to open a couple of windows and bring in some...
I wouldn't buy that stove due to its design. Personal preference.
Have you tried to gently pry the pinch apart?
Nice return on a $40 investment. :thumbs:
:bug:
Everyone's nose is different. I think sassafras smells like root beer. Decent shoulder wood.
Moderating
I wasn't aware it existed. Thanks for sharing. :salute:
Good morning, folks. Happy December Fool's day! Clear and cool to start. I'll probably split some ash that I have here today. Stay safe Stay...
:salute:
Respect should be extended to all countries, as FHC has global members. :australia::canada::germany::ireland::nz::usa::scotland::uk:
Good morning, folks. Clear and cold to start the day. Another day of doing this-n-that. Stay safe Stay healthy
Nicely done. Is that window street-facing?
Nice project. Thanks for sharing!
After moving wood, I decided to swap out the lawnmower with the snowblower. Mission accomplished. [ATTACH] The lawnmower is in the garage (my...
Good morning, everyone. It's going to be a good day today. I woke up breathing! Cloudy and cold to start. It's nice to have a decent bed of...
I was busy, earlier [ATTACH]