Yes - red maple and oak, and stashing some elm. Updates here - Two reds
That happens when you live in the snow belt! :salute:
Who's tired of this thread? :p I identified a spot for the elm rounds to age. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm calling that area, ElmHaven. While I...
First measurable snow. Nice to look at. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. We got about 1/2 inch of snow, overnight. Mid-20's and clear. Roads here have been salted. The snow should mostly...
This made me smile [MEDIA]
4 Fortes here. I've had them since mid-80's. Love the sound
When the time comes to drop the trunk, make sure you have some limb wood under it to keep it off the ground when bucking.
Hang in there, Brian. Everyone goes through rough patches.
The local chainsaw whisperer, M2theB , has laid hands on it and declared it could benefit from a carb rebuild/replace. I like the saw, the more I...
I was able to spend some time doing stuff for me/us. Mrs MikeInMa commented about the yard looking like "NH". I take that as a compliment, but...
Looks even better when stacked for a 3yr nap. [ATTACH] The stack in the back and the left side of the front rack, are all new red oak splits....
Nice score!
Good morning, everyone, Right around freezing and overcast to start. Snow forecasted for later today, after dark. A coating to a couple of...
Fire is scary stuff if not contained. I liked your post due to the fire not spreading further.
Or, 12 steps.
Hoard on!
Not me, but my friend did, with an x27. It just bounced off of the rounds.
If the lighter x27 splits the majority of what you're splitting, why wear yourself out swinging anything heavier? I use my x27 almost exclusively.
Nice looking place. I wish I had a place in the woods to escape to. Multiple trips to the White mtns each year, will have to suffice. Enjoy...