I breathed life into a MAG light by replacing the original bulb with an LED. Much brighter light, as expected.
Yup - slushy, sloppy kind of day tomorrow. All done grocery shopping here. :thumbs:
Rack coverings Garden hoses Extention cords Flashlights
Good morning, everyone. The last of warm mornings for a while. 54⁰ here, at the moment. Clear and dry. I'll top off the deck wood rack,...
Nice rescue! May it serve you for a long time.
Good morning, everyone. Woke up a bit early today. Sitting here listening to the rain. 52⁰ and warming to mid 60's. Rain should stop around...
Those are some kind of big poles! Nice to have them CSS'd!
Nice. If it runs, then use it. It's not ready to be a wall hanger.
Good morning, folks. A few degrees below freezing. Clear and dry. A good day to bet back outside and deal with a few yard things. I have...
Nice hole to fall into. :thumbs:
114 saws, plus parts? They were sure to realize stuff was missing. Glad they got the guy.
Good morning, everyone. Another day above freezing. 38⁰ now. Clear dry. I'll be running some errands today. Be safe Be healthy
It's listed at 12amps. I plugged it into one of my outside outlets and it came up to pressure pretty quickly.
Sounds like a lot of work. Any way to have the logs moved out of the way of the pond? Any time frame? I wouldn't kill myself getting it done....
There I was.... Minding my own business... Moving some fresher compost from one bin to the next, when.... I detected movement in the compost....
Good morning, folks. Just above freezing and clear. Warmer than average, but no complaints. I moved compost around, from bin to bin...
Daytime/nightime [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I just bought one. Merry Christmas to me! Other than verifying it works. I haven’t really used it yet.
The growth of cleaner natural gas in New England, has been lowered due to gas line limitations. It would be a good use of infrastructure $'s to...
A couple hundred black birds just decided to say hello[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Tough taking a picture through windows. They were in trees...