:rofl: :lol:
Thanks John. I sure will be. Not sure when I'll get to the leaner. Bark on fresh cut green BL gets stacked and sold separately from barkless
God I feel old! :BrianK: Im thinking it was yesterday!:picard:
No sharpening even though it needed it at the end. A lot of work schlepping the wood out. Had extra chain if needed. I'd guess 60-75 % of this...
Last load of barkless wood from here today. Big trunk down an embankment. Did my best Eric Wanderweg impersonation to get it out. [ATTACH]...
JBYB. We appreciate all you do for the FHC :salute: Keep up the great work.:thumbs:
Not funny but amazing. Wonder if Scotty Overkill ever had this happen? TikTok - Make Your Day
and to think a few years ago we were exclusively hand splitters! :axe:
I think I tried this morning. It was driving me nuts. Of course it doenst take much to do such. Thanks Eric! :handshake: Gonna nominate you...
Some sweet logs to take a big saw to.:thumbs:
Did you get your splitter fixed or are you hand splitting it?
:picard:
Were the dysfunctional family :loco: :crazy: :wacky: you'll be happy to be a member of! :rofl: :lol:
This was a picture from Easter. That's my oldest stepdaugther's BF being the Easter bunny. When the eyes on the costume were looking straight...
You know me well enough to not believe anything I say so you have an unfair advantage! :rofl: :lol:
Looking good. Will the addition be just an extension of the existing structure?
Work smarter not harder. Of course I haven't figured that out yet! :emb: Some nice wood worth the effort
Cleaned the ashes out and found this! :eek: Knew I shouldn't have burned a full load of black locust:picard: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...