Youre having a field day with that pile! I would be too! Is it all oak?
I think you need them...just sayin'! ;) :saw:
Prices seem high IMO. What's next on your list RCBS? I think I'm over buying more saws unless a screaming deal comes my way.
How long would it take for you to return to normal without taking any berries?
I just emailed a turner I know asking about them. I could beat Etsy's price for sure. There are some basswood tree's in my woods.
March is late in your area? Starting to get windy here with high wind warnings. Mebbe mother nature will have more for you to cut up tomorrow?
Did you see my edit? I looked it up on Etsy:makeitrain" I split $1500 worth of wood! :picard:
One of my former wood customers had asked if I ever cut basswood to make some shorter logs for him as his carving club would buy them. I messaged...
LOL!!! Luckily 7 cords (shhhhhhhh) wasn't the goal this year. Honey holes are starting to dry up with the volume I need. Too bad I didn't live...
Split what basswood i had on hand this afternoon.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Drops off a load or two of wood every now and then! :whistle:
Maybe a half cord from my Manic Monday score. Barkless rounds staged. Pushing three cord for the thread. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Im familiar with hop hornbeam. Only have seen small saplings of it around here.
Is it also known as ironwood?
Sometimes. If I only put wood up for my own use I would never own a hydro.
X2
So its a ladies room? :eek: :D
I think I have a circa 1980-90's screech that came with one of my saws at the time.
Very true. I recall being a teen in the 80's listening to my father and uncle BS about the 40's and 50's like they were yesterday. Now I...
Gotta work the fleet. Need to use some of my shelf queens myself.