Quite the replenishment going on there. :stacker: Personally I think you need a few more PU fulls, but heck I'm just a chronic hoarder! :tree:...
Holy cow that's a lotta wood.:bug: I'd be all over the BB, SM & TP of course. The inconsistent sizing would bug the crap out of my OCD lengths....
With access to that machine, i'd cheat too! :D It would be fun to watch me try and run it :emb: considering I've never used anything like that.
Id say downy
Downies are the size of sparrows and finches. Hairies are bigger...Robin sized. We had some cowbirds here this morning when I got up. Kinda...
Downy or hairy? The downies are constants here. She took down the suet and put up the hummingbird feeder this week (too early IMO) and now...
You know its Spring when Greg has his firewood making-a-thon. Thinking you might need another wheelbarrow or two. :whistle: What is the volume...
.Great work there folks. :thumbs: Always nice when a job leads to another when working next door. How well is Ms. Carol at felling? Wanna see...
Looks like black birch. Larger trees will have "cracked" bark like that.
Seems like it. Pretty breezy here today.
Another 20x20' ft would make me happy I can get another ten cords on that.
Tell me about it! :picard: :hair: :singingintherain: I have a red maple cut next door and haven't been able to work on due to swampy soggy...
Split some of the birch yesterday. 2/3 for bundle wood added to the mound of sugar maple. Ill let this bask in the sun and wind for a bit before...
Half cord load of red oak heartwood [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] CSS May-July 2022. [ATTACH] Stacked in my friends shed before and after pics....
Im thinking some type of softwood too. Nice that its mostly off the ground. Cut safe and be sure to post more pics!
Monday. Not sure what time it will come through CT. When it starts getting darker out you'll know its here! :doh:
Youre not alone my friend. :loco: :crazy: :handshake: My biggest wood stress is lack of room and open racks for stacking. I'm redoing part of...
Nice work sir. :thumbs: When you said "big maple" I'm envisioning this behemoth trunked tree. At least it was easy on the back wood.
Some nice rounds. Yeah SM has a shorter shelf life. Is your normal MO to accumulate some rounds then split and stack or is it just kinda at random?
X2. Welcome to the FHC Yonas Seyoum :handshake: