Yes....this. Have you run a 500i? In for a treat when you do. Mine will pull a 36" bar with full skip chain. Keep the 394 for such purpose.
I would sell any Husky to buy a 500i :eek: :D Just BYB Husky guys! Honestly that's a tough call. I have a good running 460 that I've been...
Some primo maple there. Nice when a plan works out. Yeah I'm tired of ground that makes noise when you walk on it! Pretty swamped here in CT....
I agree with the falling aspect. Reason I bought the 36" bar. Good for stumping too of course. I've felled trees with a shorter bar and can be...
JBYB buddy as you know. I was at bundle wood storage this afternoon talking to my friend. He already OKed replacing the right side of the shed...
I hate when that happens! :hair: What do you call a wood hoarder who splits in the rain?...a damp fool! :rofl: :lol:
Trade if for a brandy new 500i? Fair trade IMO
Exactly...I'd be flipping it! :makeitrain"
Liking that vertical 2x8/2x6 end support. Personally I think you should add onto the shed. :stacker: Valuable storage for firewood the splitter...
My biggest CC saw I'd the 500i @ 79cc's. I've run it with a 36 bar with full skip chain. Rarae o have top use it. Also have 25 & 28 bars for...
I got a bit darker here yesterday. I noticed the temperature drop. Some clouds. I did the pinhole in the paper trick and saw a crescent sun...
Id be standing under there asking for the wood, but that's just me! :D Great that you know him and its that close.:thumbs:
Partial [ATTACH] [ATTACH] and full loads of barkless black locust.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Can you have one altered/machined to fit? My 201T came with a 12" one.
Sunday's load added to the pile yesterday. Before and after pics.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Over 3.5 cords for the thread.
For most of my life I cut with a 16" bar so I don't like using more bar than needed, but that's just me. To me schlepping around a saw with a...
462 hadn't seen action in some time. Disregard the tailgate! :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
Kinda kickin' myself for not jumping on that deal. Mebbe it was the Husky force field that stopped me. :eek:
LOL!!! I've done the same and years later it still sits! :emb: Yeah that BL would be priority in my book too.:tree:
I was wondering how you unloaded that. When will the milling take place?