Eric Wanderweg for the win!!! :dex: :saw::tree::axe::stacker: :woodsign:
Im starting to appreciate cherry heartwood with its rot resistance. I often encounter it at BL scores and have grabbed small bits to add to a...
LOL!!! I have two of the same. One fell off a utility truck in front of a job I was working and no one claimed it after a few days. Finders...
Very pic, but the sun isn't that big??? Seems out of scale to me.
You just upped my bet...make it $50 :rofl: :lol: Should I remind you twice a day? For $50 youre darn right I will! :rofl: :lol:
I got $20 on you to win. :makeitrain" Im countin' on ya buddy! :salute:
Holy cow! :jaw: Gonna hafta unstack!
Still good sized. How big was the one from the GTG Joe? Nice that the mud has subsided some, but more rain on the way! :picard:
First time is the toughest. :salute: Gets easier from now on. :yes: Idve just about knocked the door down for that!
Pics:ithappened: or it didn't happen! :D
You don't stack or slack just make it easier for yourself.
Ill post. Three season porch addition I started today. Roughly 12x20'. Removed some siding (the entire wall was stripped clean) and used the...
Is that all steel? What are they paying out your way? I was quoted $135/ton last week.
:rofl: :lol: :salute:
Anybody own and use one? I own several batteries and have considered buying one. Basically I would use it at storage bucking smalls/limb wood....
Whats the btu rating? Make sure its dry before you burn it Mike...don't need any creosote issues.:rofl: :lol: Landlord has bought those for us here.
You used a BIG saw??? :faint:
No. He had spoke of it recently that's why I mentioned it.
400 is a sweet saw too. Mine with the bark box chows logs wearing a 20" bar,
Sell that 084 and get one. You know you want one! :saw: