OMG I'm so sorry Jeff. I didn't know. My deepest sympathies.
Thats a SWEET load of BL! :thumbs:
River birch rots fast. Keep it WELL covered or burn it next Spring. Low btu's too.
Most framing lumber is Douglas fir and works great when split into kindling. Personally I like the cedar better. Everyone that gets the cedar...
Nice modification on the tool box. What voltage battery do you use? The guy I work with sometimes is big on Milwaukee. I own several Dewalt...
Nice loads and impressive stacks too! :thumbs:
This guy, uh girl, gave Ms. buZZsaw a heart attack yesterday when she spotted it below the feeder. I heard them roosting at dusk the other night...
LOL!!! Just keep it outta my hands! :axe::rofl: :lol:
Pretty sure that's box elder. AKA maple ash which is in the maple family.
unless you're the one buying the gas! :rofl: :lol: Besides....I'm a Ford guy! ;)
CAUTION: buZZsaw hoarding ahead! I acquired a second almost identical one after this one.
LOL!!! Im trying to recall the last time I ran the 36" bar. Fall 2022 IIRC. Maybe one of these years I'll get a saw ported.
Quite the hoard you have accumulated. Be sure to leave a saw there for mom to use! :whistle: :saw:
Bark and stringiness say elm.
X2
Im amazed at how fast the goldfinches molt. Couple weeks ago the males had barely a yellow feather. Either a male or female purple or house...
WOW! That's over .12c/lb :makeitrain" Half that here. Maybe I'll bring the next load out there!
see post #488
Helical piers installed by techno metal post. Screwed into the ground, load rated and code compliant. No digging. I HATE digging. The water...
It does count. I only took two hemlock rounds.