Great job folks! :thumbs: Really packed the chit outta that truck. :dex: Those thorns can catch you off guard as not all trees have them. I...
:faint: :picard: Still on your sig line! Time for that 500i :saw: :dex:
I owned a 290 (later version of an 029) and cut a lot of wood with it. Ran only a 16" bar. Once my 460 came along it was a game changer. Sold...
:rofl: :lol: The guy said I could park perpendicular to the road to load. The other hoarder did but had a small truck from what I understood.
Got sprinkled on briefly. Really cool guy. It was a loop street so no traffic either. Serious dark cloud cover to the West when I was coming...
Sweet load. I've had times where I'm really having to figure out where to stuff the saw(s) when the PU is loaded to the hilt.
First off thanks to Eric Wanderweg for the lead. :handshake: He PMed me last night with a Craig's List post for some nice straight sugar maple....
Yeah there's not much better than fresh cut red oak.
Wheres the 461? It needs love too!
Loaded above the cab. Making The Wood Wolverine proud. Way to keep after it Brad. :thumbs: I hate time limits on wood scores! :hair:I hate...
Was assembling bundles yesterday and used some box elder. I think the red heartwood is so cool. Probably the only reason I would cut...
Hit a new honey hole yesterday. Blowovers, tops, and some clean up wood from an August 2020 storm. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good job getting it down safely.:thumbs: Lots of those around here from gypsy moth damage. All I wanna know is how that car got on the trailer?
X2
OH YEAH!!! :rootintootin: :banana: :dancer:
Lost my mom June of '22. She was 96. She lived at home til she was 90. Hopefully we have the same longevity genes. :BrianK:
I think that came out within the last year of two. The one I'm looking into is an older model. Comes with 14" bar. I own the 20v pole saw....
I have a soft spot for BL. Kinda hard to come by up here in CT. Its around by not often scored. I love finding old blow downs and clean up wood...
Couple 6 amp, couple 5 and a few low ones i'll use on the drill or flashlight.
I w as there a couple weeks ago and they didn't ask, although I wasn't dumping stuff. My driver's license still has a Wallingford address....