That and increase the amount of cash transactions. Probably see a boost in the barter system too. The free market will adapt outside the...
I’m sure dope was involved.
"The change will mainly impact those smaller sellers who previously have managed to fly under the radar" We've watched who's made out the most...
Back to burning again this morning. 36/71 red and sugar maple.
Fun fact. Back in the late 50s - early 60s, the gub decided that they needed a nuclear powered aircraft that the President and high ranking...
I'm willing to bet there's a crowd of EV owners out there that have them as a status symbol, so they can virtue signal to the rest of us. I'm also...
I have an uncle that’s worked his whole career in the oil industry up in Alaska. He told me that not only was fracking the most cost inefficient...
There’s a downside to everything, even going green. Child labour, toxic leaks: the price we could pay for a greener future
I'd be more informed if I was to get all my news from The Onion :rofl: :lol:
Looks like you got that one just in time. Another year or two and it would've been completely soft inside, and not worth the trouble. There's...
For those of us that would rather have something and not need it, rather than need something and not have it… Given recent events, what items/more...
37 and holding steady overnight. Big warmup coming for Sunday and Monday, so the stove will probably sit idle until Tuesday. Spruce is throwing...
Yep, industrial waste mixed with oil. Can’t entirely blame the yokel that put it on the roads though. He seemed pretty clueless what he was...
Then there’s this that happened when a subcontractor who was paid to get rid of waste oil decided to put it all over the town roads to keep the...
I know they’re a weed tree and grow fast, but wow! There’s one 2 houses down from me growing out of the neighbor’s shrubs. It’s probably 8-10 feet...
I happened upon a random 2’ long roadside chunk of mulberry the other day and had to scoop it up of course. After cutting and splitting, I noticed...
I learned that I can choke down the air on an overnight burn of oak no problem, and wake up to not only good coals, but a more complete burn. If I...
Yeah it’s already good and dry, but another year * top covered * isn’t going to hurt it.
Sort of, but not really on a night to night basis. More like I couldn’t decide which piles I wanted to bring in once the racks by the house got...
That’s a lot of crispy poles. I don’t think you could ask for easier to process firewood though.