[ATTACH] Turns out they have yellow versions too.
I started buying some Husqvarna saws lately. Imma port this monster. [ATTACH]
I hated it as a kid. I like it now. Have for several years.
There is no cure. I sold several. I was on my way to having only 4 pro grade, XS ported saw and a couple of my favorite vintage saw. I made it...
Reminds me of the Jeepers Creepers truck
The MS241 being #1 Right buZZsaw BRAD
I think most non wood people think that every tree service burns / sells wood and the wood alone is worth the effort. Or they are all cheapskates....
I especially like.....Did you call me retarted? No, I ASKED if you were.....lol
What will you sell it for?
There's a few minutes of my life I'm not getting back. Lol
Speaking of wild pizza, this is one of the best I've had, traditional or off the wall pizza included. Local place. [ATTACH] https://bernieos.com/menu
Oh I like all kinds of "pizza". Had you listed the bacon and more bacon plus cheese I couldn't maybe got behind it. Lol And yes, this crust is king.
Can confirm
Green Dragon (Arisaema dracontium) | ozarkedgewildflowers.com
That, my friend, is no longer a pizza. Thats flat circular dough with stuff on it that don't belong. Lol
Looks like one of the shafts that are on either side of single horse drawn wagon or buggy. Im not sure of the actual term. The horses harness is...