Excellent job bud. That is getting it done. Says as much about the shooter as the rifle.
I'm putting the Iron horse of Michigan touches to this one. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Got another professional Husqvarna yesterday. Pro is right in its name too.
Yep. Then when I die and my wife tosses it in the dumpster along with the others some trash man will be happy.
And I don't cut much. Don't burn it for heat. Don't sell it. Don't work with a saw. Basically property maintenance on our 20 acres and back yard...
That's why I said what I said.....
In all seriousness, I want to get in on the square grinder deal but currently I have a though time justifying one considering the type of cutter I...
What I'm getting out of this is its the chain that makes a Husqvarna fast....... .. :rofl: :lol::handshake:
It adds horsepower, errbody knows that.
Nunya saws have anything on this bad dog... [MEDIA]
We have that crap around here. Like small trees at times.
100%
Exactly! It's worth the the extra to rent all of it for piece of mind.
I agree 1000%. I most definitely would never cross contaminate my system with rental trash.
I'm like you. To the extreme in fact. It gets tiring.
So.... translation.....idiots do more harm than good, not the caps. Lol
I was a bit bummed but at least the cylinder and piston are minty. Allows me to build that "big bore" sleeper. :rofl: :lol: It's the nastiest...
I pulled that chrome bore, 42cc top end off that yellow saw and put it on the green 34cc chassis. Someone left the yellow saw setting with water...
My thoughts were to dye it black and call it The Black Hole because no matter how much turd polishing compound I use its still going to suck....
And black.... [ATTACH]