I'm in the middle of putting a big bore kit on my 046 and the mounting holes (where you mount the jug to the case) look bigger than the factory...
I did the math and the size of both barrels combined is just a tad smaller than the exhaust port coming out of the cylinder! It's a...
That's the Overkill "Double Barrel" signature model. Made by that crazy Scotty character. And man, does it ever sound mean! Barks fire once in a...
Nope. They go on the outside of the window...
Not the fastest saw in the shed but it has enough torque that it probably could drag a car out of a ditch......
Put her in storage almost a year ago because it needed some attention. Carb rebuild, top handle and also rubber buffers were shot.....finally got...
I've put a lot of miles on the old girl, it's still got some life left in it!