Back in late September.
I still have one load of bigguns like those to get as well as a load of medium sized rounds from another job......lmao. I need some space before...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Those big oak rounds (at least the ones without knots) produce some beautiful cribbing wood! As I'm splittling, I'll pitch the nice straight...
Lol!!
Stacking has commenced, built the cribbed ends this evening, now to finish splitting around 8 more monster oak rounds and stack them. Still have...
I'm in the same boat in regards to the "thru the wall" setup on my kitchen stove. I tear it apart mid-season to clean and inspect it, as well as...
Welcome , Snowy Rivers!
Fantastic! Hoping this happens for my youngest son in a few short weeks! Took the boys out turkey hunting last Saturday evening and my cousins...
Just hit 2017!! Wow!!
Welcome milkman! Great deal!!
Beautiful work sir! What do you use as paint, or do you powder coat the parts? I'd like to restore a couple to mint condition and keep as...
I'm VERY proud of our Lady members! This place wouldn't be the same without them!!
I'm in this year. I finally have some time on my hands.....
That's kinda the plan. When we hit 2016.
Quite a few.....
We may very well be there by this afternoon!!
Almost to 2,000!! I have something special in the works.......and don't ask, it's a surprise. Hats off to an amazing community of fantastic...
They're M6, but 5HE holes on the aftermarket big bore jug look to be larger.
I have several 041 Supers, as well as several 051's, a couple 075's, and an 076 Super. Here's my ported 051 wearing a vintage 42" roller tip...