Only did that on the big crotches Sav so we could roll them up onto the trailer...;)
I got compensated well for them...;) I'll get more, I promise!
Good stuff! We did a big ash removal a few weeks back, got rid of all that wood. Two more nice sized ones from that same location,coming down as...
Son of a ......:drool:
That's exactly why this guy waits so long.
Good point.
Might use this for a banner!!! [ATTACH]
I prefer to mulch my leaves, but that said, I don't have several football fields covered a foot deep either! Beautify property, bud. Looks...
Looks delicious, but I prefer white American on my cheesesteaks.... This ponders me the question, "how would this taste done in the smoker.....?"...
Man I'd love to pan for gold. ...go to the Yukon for a two or three week getaway. Just for fun....
I split it right in half, then into quarters, then slab the quarters, and split the slabs into individual splits. Works like a charm til you hit...
Eventually, when I build my woodshed, I won't need to crib the ends anymore. I'm going to devise a removable divider system for the shed. But...
Maybe we'll just load our snow machines up and come out there to your place!! Lol
I had good intentions to work some pines today, ended up staying home and cleaning up my neighbors leaves as well as mine. Then ran the mower....
Lucky buggers.....no snow for us!! Dang nabbit!!!
Sadly, this one was metal-laden......
God bless you brother! You sound like you've got a solid grip on the situation and a good attitude about things. I'd certainly be a bit more...
I've had them flip on their side a few times and lemme tell ya, that makes them a whole different beast!!
Two guys, we rolled them up the ramp!! It was a job I'll tell ya that!
I'm going to move this over to the Modern Woodstove room..... Here's one of my stoves rolling.... [ATTACH]