My hats off to Grizzly Adam for all the hard work he does to the site. Before we all get our knickers in a bind, he's just doing his best to help...
SMH every time I see this....:picard:
Exactly!!
That damm Tasco banner....
No. Only flushed one single hen, in some of the best cover I've hunted in years. But we had a great time running the springers, was a beautiful...
Sweet! I've ran the equivalent Makita, and it's a bone -stock saw. It impressed me....
Sure looks like a mountain lion (aka Cougar) to me. Smooth hair and I can't really see a stubby tail nor ear tufts....
Very glad to hear she's ok, buddy! Those things are sometimes hard to avoid happening. I tripped on a cornstalk out hunting pheasants this...
That would be awesome.! Hopefully we get something lined up for this summer....
Very good point, that often gets overlooked. Some of those poor men and women won't be eating with their families tomorrow. I'll certainly...
Great looking family, bud!
I like it!!
That's entirely natural and quite common. Here's the way we need to look at fungus and mold....IT'S EVERYWHERE. As long as your home environment...
Hope you get it straightened out, Snowy!! Too close to Turkey Day to have that stuff happen!!
...on the eve of one of my favorite days of the entire calender year, I'm taking a minute or so to reflect on what I'm thankful for. Taking my...
Great deal, close to home is all the better...
I still gotta get a chain made for my bow bar. The easiest way is to take it to a shop with the saw you're gonna use it on and they can make one...
Ummmmm.....only if you're gonna burn it. And you damm well better not do that!!
WOOOOOW..... I love old world craftsmanship. It's easy to appreciate the home you toured and shared with us, but often overlooked is the fact...
Stay warm and safe fellas. I sure would like some snow here!