My current avatar is some nut job almost 80' up in a wickedly leaning white pine.... Pretty self explanatory. Lol...
I like to look at it as good excersize. Makes me appreciate it all the more. But I do agree, by the time it's seasoned and ready for use, I'm...
I'll be there. May even be able to haul a few sticks down!!
Gonna play with my mill a little bit this afternoon after work..... Nice looking stuff Shawn! Love that resaw bandsaw..
That's what it's ALL ABOUT! LOVE IT!!
Dammit guys, looks like fun! I wish these GTG'S weren't always so far away... cwn877 are kicking around something for central PA here in May,...
I like the idea of a long sleeve Tee.....and a sweatshirt. I'm not a mechanic shirt kinda guy.... At any rate, I'd be proud to have FHC involved...
Awe shucks buddy..... We credit you guys and gals!!
I was tossed from another site, but probably not for the reasons you may assume. Long story short, it was time to move on to greener pastures...
Let's get it started, show us your decorations! Here's our 11' Douglas fir, with our annual 6'x 12' vintage train layout. Also some...
The eBay seller name is "Dandikrop" if memory serves me right....
I buy all my Caber rings from Athens, Greece.
Very true. Sadly. But it DOES give you the right to pizz and moan!!
The bottom line no matter what side of the fence you're on is this country has become so damm politically correct that were self destructing. And...
Well I'm willing to bet the farm that he took the tension out of the wrist pin clip when he installed the new piston. They can be tricky to...
Anytime I buy an aftermarket piston cylinder I make sure the cylinder is Nikasil coated, and I pitch the rings that come with the aftermarket kit...
I'm flattered, but guys like Grizzly Adam do much more than I do... You guys, the active posters, are the heart and soul of this place! God...
I sent my info but have yet to hear anything back....
Looks phenomenal!
Damm straight!! We wouldn't want it any other way, neither!! Love ya cuz!!