We have two tickets each.
I find it interesting too. I'm filling the 30 tank in my Blaze on Monday....
:rofl: :lol:
Unseasonably warm & calm fall here, partie's over... [ATTACH] Low of 10* the other night, but it the big wind was not here yet.
18 pk is $7 here.
1/2 the houses in my neighborhood were effectively abandoned but much poorer state than the one in your picture. In the last few years people...
Guess we'll see if does dump. I keep forgetting how far south you are.
I'd heed his inside information.
I'm getting my 81' Blazer back on Thursday after spend the summer at the mechanics (weird restoring repairs, not mechanical), I can't wait to...
Happy Belated Birthday neighbor!
What a score!! Husband and I worked at an army surplus/outdoor camping hiking hunting etc. store in the the early 90's. You have no idea what we...
Thank you, I finally go it ordered, that pesky budget thing.... Anyway husband was shocked it was poly blend, assumed it would be duck cotton...
Spooky.
bogieb , BB, this is a hot product in Jackson Hole WY, clamping to the roof is better than penetrating the roof surface/deck :yes: Still...
What happened to the snow you got the other day?
Husband just filled up my diesel pickup for me. $5.69/gallon :bug:
I can't comment much on the moisture content except the dry wood is a lot lighter than fresh wood. I will warn you it's DIRTY!! I was wearing...